The world was shocked when one the Glee stars, Cory Monteith was announced dead in Vancouver B.C. on Saturday. He was only 31.
His death was due to “mixed drug toxicity” of heroin and alcohol, authorities say.
The cause was determined by an autopsy and toxicology tests. The investigation by the coroner continues, but the police portion is done.
Police spokesman Constable Brian Montague said, “There was evidence in the room that was consistent with a drug overdose.” He did not say what this evidence was. The actor had gone out earlier that night with two women and one man who have not been identified. He was alone when he died.
“Mr. Monteith’s family has been made aware of the circumstances surrounding the death,” the Coroners Service said. “On behalf of family members, the BC Coroners Service asks that the media respect their privacy at this difficult time.”
View original post 23 more words